SERVICE-REISEN GIESSEN: your partner for B2B group travel
SERVICE-REISEN is the leading wholesaler in Germany and a family-owned company with 160 employees successfully operating since 1973.
Our product managers have a wealth of knowledge and contacts with a wide portfolio of partners which enables us to quickly and effectively create your group itinerary. Being family-owned allows us to act independently and thus flexible to your requirements.
We provide worldwide B2B tailor-made travel packages for:
- Group and study travel
- Special travel for music and other societies
- Experience and event travel
Like to know more about us?
For Group Travel Partners
Why book your next group with us?
As a family-owned business and market leader we know what is important for you.
We are confident that our team can deliver an outstanding service for you and the unforgettable
tours you are looking for.
At your service:
- Great market knowledge since 1973
- Financial solid company
- Every group is individually designed for you
- Very high quality standards frequently monitored for suppliers and internal operations
- Guaranteed Service Levels & Response Times
- Fair payment conditions
- Competitive pricing
- Great tour-conductor terms
- Award winning hotel classification process
Ready to book your next group with us?
Give us a call +49-641-4006-0 or send us your request to info(at)servicereisen.de
Meet the team
Group tour ideas
- A world heritage city at low cost
- Our select hotel is recommended to you
- Magnificent churches, castles and museums
- Cosmopolitan flair
- Spain's vibrant metropolis
- Art and culture in a compact form
- Real locations of the reformation in 3 countries
- Innovators Hus, Luther, Zwingli - criticised and cheered
- A perfect symbiosis of history and modern spirit
- Romantic and fabulous landscapes
- Nearly 1000 years of German History
- Wine hills - Black Forest - Majestic Rhine Fall
- Centers of fine arts: Weimar & Leipzig
- Goethe's FAUST - dinner at Auerbachs Keller
- Golden Prague and Budapest, pearls of the Danube
- See the Waltzing City of Vienna and Mozart's Salzburg
- Modern city with a medieval heart
- you wil feel history in every step you take